tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat JASPER Stop Reloading
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:29:50 GMT
JSP page checking can not be disbled.

You may want to review the recent proposal and replies to it
for adding support to jasper for detecting changes to compile
time included pages.  It was suggested that background compiling
in a separate thread be added (along with the background thread
detecting file changes).  This might meet your needs by reducing
the latency due to checking for recompile to just a boolean test.

Regards,

Glenn