tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Bonevich <bonev...@telocity.com>
Subject Re: Bad build process for mod_webapp for Apache 2
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:26:06 GMT
Jean-Frederic -

Attached is my libwebapp.la.  I think I tried it with libwebapp.so and
it did not produce a usable module.  However, I am not too experienced a
C/C++ programmer and have never used libtool before, so I was winging it.

Here is the result of libtool --version:

[root@strider webapp]# /usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.3.4-freebsd-ports (1.385.2.196 1999/12/07
21:47:57)

Thanx for the response!

jeff