tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject New web page for filing a tomcat bug report
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:57:29 GMT
I have created a new web page to help those who feel the need to
file a Tomcat bug report.  The goal in writing this was to reduce
the number of bug reports by encouraging user's to research their
problem before submitting a new bug report.

It can be viewed at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/bugreport.html

Please review it and make suggestions for improvements.

Once it is ready we can replace the link to Bugzilla
on the main Tomcat web page with a link to the above.

I grabbed some of this from the Tomcat 3.3 docs, Thanks Costin and all
the other Tomcat 3.3 contributors.

Once this is in place I want to start working on a General Tomcat FAQ
to address common issues like JVM settings, common web application problems
which look like a Tomcat bug, etc.

Regards,

Glenn