tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <>
Subject make path relative to server root in mod_jk2
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 07:49:36 GMT

I have played a little with mod_jk2 and I have missed a feature: To get a path
relative to the server root.

For example in jk_workerEnv.c:
    if(  configFile == NULL ) {
        wEnv->config->setPropertyString( env, wEnv->config,
                                         "conf/" );
It would be nice to have /usr/local/apache/conf/ when httpd is
configured to be in /usr/local/apache (instead of /conf/ in the
son processes...).

My first idea is to add makeRoot() in jk_ws_service_t. But I have the problem
that apache needs a pool (not a jk_pool) to call ap_server_root_relative().
Where could I get the pool?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message