tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From todd tredeau <>
Subject Re: Unsubscribing
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:36:29 GMT
I'd be happy to volunteer.... I already run wiserlabz completely alone.
If I could find someone in charge I and I'm sure others would be happy
to do it. Personally I'm not a programmer, I try to help with what I
can. Going on to "quality" software... if we can't make our own
"listserv" work, how would you propose to "sell" it... I'm not trying to
start a war, but these are re-ocurring issues... I had a heck of a time
opting IN to many lists, I would guess then that 8 out of 10 people are
NOT going to go to the trouble I did to figure out WHY they couldn't....
It is OUR LOSS....  Point ME in the RIGHT direction with a REAL contact.

collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions