tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Sriram N <sriramx_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Request for more events to the LifeCycle Re: [VOTE] Release Plan for Apache Tomcat 4.1
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:02:46 GMT
I've not accessed the latest Catalina source since 4.0.1, and I can't access
this from where I'm working now.

I've written a small server that makes use of catalina parts, and as I wrote
this server, I wished that LifeCycle had 4 events instead of 2 (Starting,
started, stopping, stopped). This lets one keep better track of what's going
on.

I'd wanted to post this request to Bugzilla today, but there's some problem
with accessing that site.

Thanks,

Sriram

Sriram