tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Sriram N <>
Subject Request for more events to the LifeCycle Re: [VOTE] Release Plan for Apache Tomcat 4.1
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:02:46 GMT
I've not accessed the latest Catalina source since 4.0.1, and I can't access
this from where I'm working now.

I've written a small server that makes use of catalina parts, and as I wrote
this server, I wished that LifeCycle had 4 events instead of 2 (Starting,
started, stopping, stopped). This lets one keep better track of what's going

I'd wanted to post this request to Bugzilla today, but there's some problem
with accessing that site.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>