tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aravind Gottipati <>
Subject patch to jk_uri_worker_map.c
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:58:59 GMT
    I was looking at jk_uri_worker_map.c because my context url maps
were not working like expected.  I also saw a bunch of posts on the web
about this problem.  I looked at the source code and I am submitting a
patch to this in a different mail.

    Basically, I am just extracting the sub string before you do the
comparison, so that the match will work.  For example the current code
will not work with this

If the JkMount is

JkMount /servlet/*  worker_name

then a url like will
not match.

Only urls like will match.  My
patch will allow urls like the first one to work.

    I am searching the uri string for the uwr->context instead of doing an
exact strncmp.  I have tested this and it works on my setup.  I am sending 
my patch in the next e-mail.  Please let me know if you guys think I
should change anything.  
    Also as you guys can probably tell this is my first patch I am
submitting to the list :-).  What's the right way to get this patch in the
source tree.  I tried sending messages to and
and nothing useful came out of it.  If this was a planned feature I

Thank you,

Aravind Gottipati
Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience
                                           -- Anonymous
                                             (seen on slashdot)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message