tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EJB + Tomcat?
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:49:48 GMT
I don't know of anyone who has expressed interest in doing this directly
within Tomcat.  I do know that Tomcat is (or can be) integrated with other
EJB servers -- such as the J2EE Reference Implementation and JBoss -- to
provide access to EJBs from Tomcat-based servlets.

Writing an EJB container is definitely not a trivial undertaking, so
anyone who wants to work on this would need to plan on spending a *lot* of
time at it.

Craig