tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat in industry
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:13:02 GMT
It is easy to find out. Install it on your target system, put your applications
in it (i.e. JSP's, Velocity pages, servlets or whatever else you use) and run
'ab' (from Apache) on it. It will come back with the number of pages served per
second.

Do the above for a few days and you'll find out if it's industrial strength or not.

Tomcat can run on its own or behind Apache and other popular web servers.

Bojan

PS. I works for me ;-)