tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kin-Man Chung <Kin-Man.Ch...@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JSP no reload
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:38:11 GMT
It is currently not an option to turn off checking out-of-date jsp pages
that triggers recompilations.  There has been some efforts recently at
speeding up this area in jasper2 (Remy'work, Duncan's patch for timestamp
cache, and my recent mods), so you may want to try jasper2 to see if
performans better.

I think a more useful options is to enable deployment of jsp pages
without sources.  I sure that'll break the spec though, so I don't know
if that idea should be persued.