tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Höglind <a...@hoglind.com>
Subject Missing files in Tomcat 4.03
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:20:16 GMT
Hi,
Just wanted you to know that it seems like that are some class-files missing in Tomcat 4.03

1. org.apache.catalina.loader.Reloader
2. org.apache.naming.JndiPermission
3. org.apache.catalina.loader.Extension

I found this when I was trying to debug Servlets using Visual Café 4.1 and Tomcat 4.03.
The solution (offcourse ;-) was to recompile those files and put it into belonging jar files.
I put org.apache.catalina.loader.Reloader and org.apache.catalina.loader.Extension int tomcat4/server/lib/catalina.jar
and org.apache.naming.JndiPermission into tomcat4/common/lib/naming-common.jar.

Alexander Höglind
alex@hoglind.com