tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MinTC, "terrible rudeness", persistence
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:53:41 GMT
>  I've been informed by private email that I am "terribly
> rude" for making announcements of MinTC releases on the
> tomcat-dev list, and that I should not make any futher
> announcements.

Sorry, but I consider it rude to post announcements about other projects on
the Tomcat mailing list.
I attach the email since it is not public matter.

>  So that's it then? I've been kicked off tomcat-dev (how
> does that work on an open source project!?) because I've
> offended someone by writing code they don't like!?!?

I am indeed not interested in MinTC.
MinTC has all the problems Catalina had before Coyote, with the only benefit
being that it is smaller and would run on a few more Java platforms.

Remy