tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test build for Tomcat 4.next available
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:03:21 GMT
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> > The build (which can be considered alpha quality) can be downloaded at:
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/test1/
>
> Hi Remy - something is strange in coyote/jk2 - I get:
>     "No Context configured to process this request"
>
> Everything is fine with 4.0.
>
> BTW, curently coyote-jk2 is using jk2.properties for 'advanced' config,
> the one in j-t-c/jk/config should work fine ( but you may have to
> remove some of the channels )

What is the problem with "4.1" ? The differences with 4.0 should be minimal.
If it's a mapping bug, one difference is that the protocol handler has to
fill out the decodedURI field of the request. Since it's part of the HTTP
and URI specs, I moved it in the protocol handler.
If it's a problem for you, I can move the code back in the adapter.

Remy