tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 config
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 17:38:00 GMT
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> > JkMount /uri worker
> > is
> > /uri=worker
>
> I like to point out, that just now isapi_redirector ( 3.3 and j-t-c)
> uses a slightly more complex form of the former syntax, to allow a
> limited vhost mapping capabilty in isapi_redirector,
>
> /vhost/uri=worker

You can learn something new everyday... I didn't know that, thanks
Nacho, that makes things simpler/cleaner.

Let's keep this syntax, with a small change - if the uri is for
the 'default' host we'll leave the '/' and make vhost empty:

//uri=worker

In addition, I need:

uri.[property]://uri=worker

For example:

uri.debug:/my.host.com:8080/examples=TRACE

This would turn mod_jk debugging for requests for that particular url.

Or

uri.webapp:/my.host.com:8080/examples=/examples
( or some other mean to specify the context path )

uri.servletName:/my.host.com:8080/examples/HelloW=HelloWorldServlet

With this jk will pass the servlet name to tomcat and eliminate the
second mapping, like mod_jserv did.

Costin