tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <>
Subject RE: obtaining cipher suite within an isapi extension
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:43:21 GMT

OK, i think you've found the infos needed to do the job..

I you last coming with a patch , i'll be glad to commit it.. TIA

If not, probably, i'll have time in the next month or so to do it.

In addition i want too to review some more patches that were posted in
bugzilla, mainly
<> that is
intriguing me from the time Timothy comes with it.., never had a chance
to apply it and observe and test the results.., but i suspect it's
actually needed too..

Any help with the above RFE will be appreciated too.. ;)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>