tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject J-T-C util/.../res/StringManager.java is from "jakarta" branch
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:07:52 GMT
While working on sync'ing the "util" portion of J-T-C with Tomcat 3.3.1,
the version for JTC/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/res/StringManager.java
was found to be 1.1.1.1.  The default branch is somehow set to the "jakarta"
branch.  All the other files I have looked at are coming from the HEAD
branch.

Is this something I should be concerned with?  I haven't found anything in
WinCvs that would obviously set the default branch back to HEAD for
StringManager.java.  Recomendations?

Cheers,
Larry