tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Koecke ...@schlund.de>
Subject tomcat 4.0.3 + mod_jk
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:42:11 GMT
Hi,

is it possible to use only the session routing of mod_jk without load
balancing?

Because we have a standalone loadbalancer in front of our cluster. In
the past we used mod_jserv with ApacheJServ. But now we want to switch
to tomcat. On every node should run an apache and tomcat, connected to
each other with mod_jk. We need the routing between the nodes for
established sessions, but a request without a session should be routed
by mod_jk to the tomcat on the same node.

I hope I could reach someone of the mod_jk developers. Sending this
question to the user list wasn't successful.

Thanks

Bernd
--
Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Koecke