tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I find the spec to implement SSI on Jakarta Tomcat 4.0?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:30:30 GMT
Mike Jette wrote:

> Where can I find the spec to implement Server-Side Include (SSI) on Jakarta
> Tomcat 4.0?

There isn't an actual spec for SSI feature for Tomcat 4.0.  It follows the NCSA
SSI rules same as the Apache documentation.  You need to uncomment SSI Servlet
in web.xml.  And to use the SSI servlet, you also need to rename the
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-ssi.renametojar file to
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-ssi.jar

Amy