tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Renato <rewei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Manager application working again in 4.0.4-B1. Please evaluate patch
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:51:45 GMT

Hi all,

Apparently the new piece of in StandardContext that releases the DirContext breaks the ManagerServlet
since it's messes with docBase ( when it tries to start again, docBase in just relative not
absolute ). The following patch moves super.stop() before the release of DirContext and add
a setResources(DirContext) of what was left of DirContext ( I'm not sure f this part )

*** StandardContext.java.old    Thu Mar 21 11:29:06 2002
--- StandardContext.java        Thu Mar 21 11:43:53 2002
***************
*** 3455,3458 ****
--- 3455,3463 ----
          }

+         // Normal container shutdown processing
+         if (debug >= 1)
+             log("Processing standard container shutdown");
+         super.stop();
+
          // Release our resources DirContext
          DirContext dirContext = getResources();
***************
*** 3471,3479 ****
              }
          }
!
!         // Normal container shutdown processing
!         if (debug >= 1)
!             log("Processing standard container shutdown");
!         super.stop();

          // Unbinding thread
--- 3476,3480 ----
              }