tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brad Thompson <b...@vecna.com>
Subject Re: Tyrex pooling issues (Tomcat 4.0.2)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:23:38 GMT
> Also, to use the transaction manager, you need to get the OTS classes.

I don't use the transaction manager, just the pooling code, and I still
get NoClassDefFoundError's looking for org.omg.CosTransactions.Inactive,
which lives in ots.jar.  Since this seems to be a requirement for using
any tyrex stuff, might it be a good idea to include ots.jar in common/lib
in tomcat 4.0.3?  I assume that the license is not prohibitive because
it ships with the tyrex binary distribution.

brad