tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Re: HTML <form>: multipart/form-data
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:35:46 GMT
On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 17:19, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> The most popular implementation of this seems to be Jason Hunter's upload
> classes at <http://www.servlets.com>.  Within Jakarta, Struts has support
> for this feature <http://jakarta.apache.org/struts>, although it's not
> really separable from the overall framework if that's all you wanted to
> use.

I've seen Jason Hunter's thingy, but didn't like the license :-( The
part about every developer owning a copy of the book really sucks...

I'm a Velocity user, so this would go into a servlet or some such. There
is a Velocity-Struts project as well, so maybe one already exists there.
It's worth checking out...

Thanks for your help,
Bojan