tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Achilleus Mantzios <...@gatewaynet.com>
Subject Re: Servlet wierd behaviour regarding concurrency in tomcat 4.0.1
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:18:29 GMT
I see the same results in tomcat 4.0.2
and in jetty 3.1.3-1.

DO I MISS SOMETHING???

Help!!!

Is it ALWAYS that 2 requests for the SAME URI
block????????????

I seem to raise the white flag fellas.

If anybody can shed some light please do.

In specs, discussions i have never seen any
notion of the "URL" as far as concurrent servlet serving threads are
concerned.

Please HELP!
I am really stuck, and all i wanna know is if this is the supposed
behaviour or not.
Thanx for any one volunteering to share his/her knowledge.

--
Achilleus Mantzios
S/W Engineer