tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <ASm...@therealm.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat: Distributed Session Management revisited
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:35:06 GMT
In JCS (Java Caching System) in Turbine Stratum there is a rough distributed
session layer.  JCS might also be useful for storing session data even if it
is not distributed.

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/stratum/JavaCachingSystem.html

JavaGroups may be good for a JCS distribution plugin as well.  I'll take a
look. . . .

Aaron