tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Retry: PureTLS/Cryptix RPM at Apache ????
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:54:20 GMT
I still didn't receive replies on the hosting of
PureTLS/Cryptix stuff on Apache.org ?

Should I ask to Cryptix.org & PureTLS, to
host the rpms for Cryptix and PureTLS ?

Starting from Tomcat 3.3.1-B1 we could use this stuff
to have a 100% OSS Java SSL solution and good alternative
to JSSE....

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)