tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/ajp/ tomcat4 Ajp13Connector.java Ajp13Processor.java
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 01:39:52 GMT
Any idea how soon?

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: costin@apache.org <mailto:costin@apache.org>  [mailto:costin@apache.org]
Sent: Wed 2/6/2002 7:44 PM
To: jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org <mailto:jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org>

Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/ajp/tomcat4 Ajp13Connector.java
Ajp13Processor.java

costin      02/02/06 16:44:40
  Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/ajp/tomcat4 Ajp13Connector.java
                        Ajp13Processor.java
  Log:
  Added the 'secret' attribute to Ajp13Connector. If not set, nothing changes
  in the request processing.

  If set - tomcat will require a password on incoming connections ( i.e. a secret
  to be set in the ajp worker ).

  This is of course a new/experimental feature, not documented, etc - use
  on your own risk ( I'm still testing it )

  ( I'll check in the 3.3 version later, I hope it'll make it in 3.3.1 )