tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Gunnar Wagenknecht" <G.Wagenkne...@Planet-Wagenknecht.de>
Subject FW: PageCaching Feature
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:57:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 8:43 PM
To: 'Tomcat Developers List'
Subject: RE: PageCaching Feature

Hi!

I'm sorry but OSCache is not that what I really need. I want to cache
the full output of selected URLs not just JSP. Any Ideas?

I plan to build a web application with a CentralEntryServlet. This
Servlet invokes some actions which depends on the given PathInfo. The
actions are very extensive and return a ready OutputStream which then is
printed out to the Client.

Cu, Gunnar