tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <>
Subject Re: Development Documents
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:45:49 GMT
Hi, Gunnar.  I think that this is what JSP itself does already, i.e. return
HTML content.  So, I am not sure what you are asking.  If you don't want to
use JSP pages, then don't.  I am sure that is not what you wanted to say,
so, again, I misunderstood what you are saying.  Could you  be more
specific about what you want?  You don' t have to use JSP pages with
Tomcat, but then there would be no point in having Tomcat really.

At 08:50 PM 2/5/02 +0100, you wrote:

>I'm thinking of a web application that processes JSP itself and returns
>only the HTML content of JSP pages back to the Client. I don't want to
>point the Client to Java Server Pages. Where can I find usefull
>documentation to evaluate such a functionality for Tomcat? Have you any
>suggestions for me?
>Thanks, Gunnar
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <>