tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Development Documents
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:45:49 GMT
Hi, Gunnar.  I think that this is what JSP itself does already, i.e. return
HTML content.  So, I am not sure what you are asking.  If you don't want to
use JSP pages, then don't.  I am sure that is not what you wanted to say,
so, again, I misunderstood what you are saying.  Could you  be more
specific about what you want?  You don' t have to use JSP pages with
Tomcat, but then there would be no point in having Tomcat really.