tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Development Documents
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 01:59:35 GMT
Hi Gunnar,

This list is for discussion of development of the Tomcat servlet container
itself by Tomcat developers. Your question is off topic for this list.
You should direct your question to a list or forum which discusses
web application development.

Sounds like you want to create yet another application templating framework.
There are many to choose from.  You might want to research what solutions are
already available before writing your own.

Regards,

Glenn