tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher K.St.John <...@distributopia.com>
Subject MinimalTomcat code
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:59:06 GMT
>  In any case, tomorrow I'll whip up a sourceball of the
> current MinimalTomcat code and stick it out on the net
> somewhere.

 http://www.distributopia.com/servlet_stuff/mtc-0_1.tar.bz2

 It's a bzipped tar file. If you've just got to have a zip,
email me. The directions assume you've got a copy of Tomcat 4
built from source. If you're not the kind of person who
builds Tomcat from source, you probably won't be interested
in this code. The code is alpha, and has never been tried
outside my build environment. The included demo webapp uses
basic authentication. The user is "scott", the password
is "tomcat". I'd appreciate feedback.

Good luck.

--
Christopher St. John cks@distributopia.com