tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:37:56 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

How can a servlet refresh automatically if some new data has entered the database?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=759758

How can I send user authentication information while making URLConnection?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=759689

Can I have some simple code for my own connection pooling class?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=759672

Using WebLogic 6.1, why can't I load a servlet from a JAR file in my /WEB-INF/lib directory?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=759427

What's the initial user name and password for Jakarta Tomcat 4's admin tool?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=757542

Why can't I upload image files using com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.FilePart?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=757536

++ Tomcat FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Tomcat

What's the initial user name and password for Jakarta Tomcat 4's admin tool?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=757542

Why can't I upload image files using com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.FilePart?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=757536

Tomcat 4.0.x "Class org.apache.jsp.{Class} not found.
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=753900

Fatal error: The encoding "Cp1252" is not supported.
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=753194

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp