tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Maeder <mmae...@oase.ch>
Subject Re: Client Certificates working with mod_jk but not with mod_webapp
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:58:35 GMT
Hi

The problem is, that
    X509Certificate jsseCerts[] = (X509Certificate [])
            request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");
is null with mod_webapp (but as expected with mod_jk).

May you please send me the configuration stuff you used in httpd.conf?
Which versions do you use (Apache, OS DIstribution and Version, Tomcat,
mod_webapp)?

Markus