tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 - Cactus Issue
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:56:37 GMT
Ok, I do now understand ... Thank you very much and sorry for the fright
! ;-)

Last thing I'd like to confirm : When data is sent over a socket, it
will fill the socket buffer (at the client side) and then sending of
data will block until the server side reads from the socket buffer ? If
the server closes the socket and there is data in the socket buffer, on
the client side, the client socket will report an exception. Is that
correct ?

Thanks.
-Vincent

BTW, I've tried reading the body with getParameter() and effectively the
error does not happen any more.