tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Dealing with the Tomcat 3.3 "aux.jsp" DOS problem and a Tomca t 3. 3.1 release
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:29:59 GMT
>> > But I'm +1 on whatever you choose. Let me know if/how
>> > I can help - I don't have time but I could sleep less :-)
>>

>> I concur with Costin here. Your pick is +1.
>me2

Same for me, I'm ok for a release (security fixes are mandatory)
and will produce the RPM and binaries.

BTW, it will be fine to have for Tomcat 3.3
a faster release rate than it was for 3.2, since
everybody agree that 3.3.1 is just 3.3 + bug fixes
and that added features (SSLSessionID/STM) could
(should) be desactivated in default configuration.