tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Tomcat 4.0.2-b2 + JSSE + Security Manager
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:59:37 GMT
Try the following:

Edit your $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/java.security properties file.

Find the properties starting with security.provider

Configure them as follows:

#
# List of providers and their preference orders (see above):
#
security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun
# Added below for Tomcat 4 SSL support
security.provider.2=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
security.provider.3=com.sun.rsajca.Provider

Regards,

Glenn