tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject jk2 improvements
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:02:40 GMT
Hi,

I have prepared a patch to allow a more flexible configuration of
org.apache.jk.server.tomcat40.JkConnector.
My idea is to add Parameter to the Connector entry. The entry would be the class
that allows communication between TC and Apache.
Channel=org.apache.jk.common.ChannelJni.class (A jni connector).
Channel=org.apache.jk.common.ChannelUn.class (An AF_UNIX connector).
Channel=org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.class (A normal socket
connector,should be the default value ;-)).
Channel= ...

The first part include in the attachement.

Could someone have a look to it and makes some comments? (The
ChannelUnixSocket.java I will remove because it is useless).

Cheers

Jean-frederic