tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Renato" <webmas...@cienciapura.com.br>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Tomcat 4.0.2-b2 + JSSE + Security Manager
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:32:02 GMT
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the advice. My last try was to leave security manager with just
these lines:

grant {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

( which I premuse is the same as running without a security manager ) and
it didn't work.

I opened a bug report because I don't think I'm able to do something
further.

Thanks for the help !
Renato - Brazil

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:17:49 -0600, Glenn Nielsen
<glenn@voyager.apg.more.net> escreveu :

> Oh, one more thing you can try.  Configure the following permission
> in your catalina.policy.
>

>   permission
java.security.SecurityPermission "getProperty.cert.provider.x509v1";