tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Renato" <webmas...@cienciapura.com.br>
Subject Fwd: Re: Tomcat 4.0.2-b2 + JSSE + Security Manager
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:12:07 GMT
This is the last message I got, besides the usual already reported.

default context init failed: java.security.PrivilegedActionException
<<java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Algorithm SunX509 not available>>

Looking at the docs, it looks like it couldn't find the JSSE libraries. I
even forced the jsse.jar, jcert.jar and jnet.jar on the global classpath
when starting Catalina but I still can't use Security Manager and JSSE at
the same time.

Anything else I could do ?

help@jakarta.apache.org>