tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Oto Buchta <>
Subject Re: How to receive Session Manager from servlet?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:34:13 GMT
Dne Ășt 15. leden 2002 13:43 Mika Goeckel napsal(a):
> I think that is a matter of security. Once it has access to the
> SessionManager, your servlet has access to other servlets sessions as well.
> That's one reason for the SessionFacade being in place.
> The benefit from Tomcat being open source is, that you actually can add a
> getSessionManager() to the facade if you can't get away without it.

Yes, I now what the Open Source and Free Software means (I use only one OS -
Linux), but it is not good to rewrite part of software for this purpose.

Craig show me the way - HttpSessionListener.

Thank very much for all (and I see that I'm not a dead man in this conference
(it is not my first question, but it is the first answer)).

Oto 'tapik' Buchta

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message