tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Oto Buchta <ta...@neo.cz>
Subject How to receive Session Manager from servlet?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:39:04 GMT
Hi,
I'm revriting the application from the JSDK2.0 to current Tomcat and I found
a very big problem - HttpSessionContext.getIds() is deprecated. It's clear
why, but it brings a critical problem for me.

I've found (in tomcat javadoc), that the
org.apache.catalina.Session.getManager().findSessions() should help me, but I
cannot find the way how to use the getManager() method, because
request.getSession() returns StandardSessionFacade instead of the
StandardSession, which implements the interface org.apache.catalina.Session.

And my question is this: Could I receive the manager in another way than
rewritting the facade by changing private session to public?

Thanks very much,
--
Oto 'tapik' Buchta