tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 01:23:43 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

Can I have Perl syntax regular expressions within my JSP pages?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=705125

Can I make use of scripting languages like Tcl, Perl, Python, Rexx, etc. within my JSP pages?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=705120

Is it true that servlet containers service each request by creating a new thread? If that
is true, how does a container handle a sudden dramatic surge  in incoming requests without
significant performance degradation?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=705119

Where can I find a JSP tag library for sending mail from JSP pages via the JavaMail API?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=705110

++ Tomcat FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Tomcat

Where should I copy the class file of applet in Tomcat? Where should I copy respective HTML
file?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=705530

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp