tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Load balancing in Tomcat 4.0.x?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:22:30 GMT
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 jonathan@opencloud.com wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 03:02:23PM -0800, Bill Barker wrote:
> > > If you had checked the "Users List" instead of the "Developers List",
you'd
> > > know that load balancing is working with 4.0.2-B2.
> >
> > <red face> Oops, my bad... :) </red face>
> >

> Remy, have the 4.0.2 release notes been updated to reflect this yet?  I
> had a <red face> moment on TOMCAT-USER because of that comment as well :-)

I've updated the online docs to detail the new 'jvmRoute' attribute, as well
as update the page on the AJP connector to mention load balancing. I'll
update the docs again for the final release, as the autoconfiguration
mechanism has been documented by Bill.

I didn't mention it explicitely in the release notes, since I wasn't sure it
was working (I had never tried it, and I didn't get any "Yes it works" email
before the release) ;-)

Remy