tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tomcat 4.0.2-b2] Java binaries uploaded
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:28:13 GMT
> I'm currently working on RPM and need to get the jtc sources
> Which jtc did you take ? Do you tag it for TC 4.0.2 B2 ?
> If so which tag did you use on JTC ?

It's tagged with the same tag as the TC tree: "tomcat_402_b2".
I've just uploaded the source packages for that tree.

If you read my other email, I plan to make j-t-c part of the build process
of Tomcat in the HEAD branch. Since nobody complained, I'll commit the
updated scripts later today.
I have everything working really well now, and while it doesn't make the
build process much more complex from the developer perspective (you just
need to have the source tree somewhere), it makes sure you pick up the right
version of the connectors, and will allow removing the JARs which are
checked in, as well as the Webapp Java source (of course, I'll also need to
add an Ant build script for webapp in j-t-c).

Remy