tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server/tomcat40 Ajp13Connector.java Ajp13Processor.java
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:09:38 GMT
On 20 Dec 2001 remm@apache.org wrote:

>   Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/jk/server/tomcat40 Ajp13Connector.java
>                         Ajp13Processor.java
>   Log:
>   - Also add the new findLifecycleListeners in the new jk.server.tomcat40 package
>     (what's the difference with o.a.ajp.tomcat4, btw ?).

No difference right now  - o.a.ajp is the 'stable' version, o.a.jk will be
part of jk2 ( i.e. will have a lot of changes, try to implement autoconf,
etc).

But the current version is identical, I haven't started anything yet.

( we could ignore it from the build, but it doesn't hurt, and it's good in
future to have both in the jar - so people can fall back to the
'stable' one or play with the new features )

Costin