tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: JK versions
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:53:25 GMT
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 costinm@covalent.net wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, GOMEZ Henri wrote:
>
> > Ok, let's release mod_jk to 1.2 and start 2.0.
>
> For 1.2 we have 2 choices:
> - Branch it at Nov 15 ( or around ), i.e. before jk_channel and the new
> stuff ( that will be part of jk2.0 ) was added.

After reading the commit log - most changes related to jk_channel,
jk_registry, etc are pretty safe ( as they don't change any logic ).

We could actually release Jk1.2 using the main tree - if everyone is
comfortable with that. If not - Oct21 is probably a good point to branch
( the release date for 3.3 ).

There are few fixes for ebcdic support and few small things that would
have to be re-applied.

Costin