tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anand Bashyam Narasimham <ana...@digitalthink.com>
Subject getPathInfo problem
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 19:32:08 GMT
Hi,

I know there's been a lot of discussion around this and the bug filed says
it's a "WORKSFORME" but somehow if I just install TOmcat3.3 and run the
Snoop JSP in the example I get a "null" on getPathInfo as well as
getPathTranslated(). Is there something that needs to be set on the servlet
mapping etc.

If some on can give a concrete answer as to why this is so much a problem it
would be of great help. I tried a JSP with calls to getPathInfo() and
getPathTranslated() on WebLogic 5.1 and the getPathTranslated works fine but
returns null in Tomcat.

Anand



--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message