tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject JK versions status and web pages ?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:52:58 GMT
What's the final status of versioning ?

- jtc/jk/native	mod_jk 1.2
- jtc/jk/native2	mod_jk 2.0

So we could make soon a release of mod_jk 1.2.

BTW: I need guidelines to create the JTC, at least jk webpages.

     - Did we have to choose anakia / buildsite ?
     - what will be the URL ? (http://jakarta.apache.org/jtc/) ?
       where will it be put on jakarta.apache.org ?

I plan to move some of the current Tomcat 3.3 documents,
ie mod_jk, IIS, part of SSL to this page.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)