tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: AJP Todo
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:52:52 GMT
Well seing Remy and Costin discussing and being agree
on such subject make me more than happy and show that
it was a good idea to exit connector code from
tomcat 3.x/4.x CVS.

The refactory on jk is important, but will give mod_jk
more flexibility than ever.

Yes, having jk as a common connector for ALL current
tomcat servers, is a good idea, it will ease migration
between 3.2/3.3/4.0 and even more allow a mixed use of
all of them :)

Many thanks again for that consensus :)

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____