tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject Cutting down a bit our bandwidth comsuption
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:07:11 GMT
Hola a todos:

Please, be aware that almost all our communications carry the full
initial message we responded to and almost anyone here ( including me )
is sinful of this practice, so messages end having a long long trail of
unreaded quoted text, we need to cut down a bit all these lines..

This is the cost conscious behaviour ( ASF pays the bill ) , digest
friendly ( now Digest are an almost unreadable mess of repeating quoted
messages ) and makes my mailbox not scream so loud.. ;)

Thanks in advance

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega