tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2001 01:52:22 GMT
My finger slipped when doing commits and the file build.xml was used for
some of the commit log messages rather than the log message I wanted.

So here is the summary of changes I made:

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.java

Fixed default factory to use for a ServerSocket to be in the org.apache.catalina.net
package instead of orga.apache.catalina.

org.apache.naming.factory.DbcpDataSourceFactory.java

Added try/catch around creation of data source to capture any Exceptions
thrown during data source creation.

Removed logging of database user password, passwords should not be logged.

org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory.java

There were a number of places where an Exception or Throwable was caught
during resource creation, but no information about the Throwable was being
logged.  Added logging of Exceptions and Throwables which are caught, this
should make debugging Resource creation problems easier.

Regards,

Glenn