tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] New Watchdog Committer: Ryan Lubke
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 18:08:38 GMT
NOTE:  I'm posting this here because Watchdog was originally contributed
to Apache along with Tomcat, and the Tomcat developer community will be
substantially helped by Ryan's proposed efforts.

I would like to nominate Ryan Lubke (Ryan.Lubke@sun.com) as a committer on
the Watchdog project.  Ryan works on the servlet and JSP compliance tests
for J2EE servers, and has volunteered to bring the Watchdog tests up to
date with respect to testing for Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2 compliance.  This
will assist Tomcat developers in ensuring that Tomcat stays compliant with
these specifications, as well as other container developers.

Over the past few weeks, Ryan has posted several patches and improved
tests here (on TOMCAT-DEV).  I'd like him to be able to commit these
directly.

Votes, please?

Craig McClanahan